Why Mati City Catfish Growers and People Choose Us?
Where is Mati located in Davao region?
Mati City is a fifth class component city and the capital of Davao Oriental, with a total of 588.63 km2 land area and a dense population of around 157, 922 as of the 2020 census.
Most of the local people in this city rely on agriculture and agro-industries which includes fish farms for their living and Exports include bananas, pineapples, coconuts, and fish. Because of its tropical nature and beaches, tourism is a rapidly growing business.
Hito (catfish) business is also well known in this city and a lot of farms and restaurants from big to small offer a variety of delicious dishes made from catfish.
So if you’re looking for a place where you can unwind and satisfy your cravings for catfish dishes and varieties of seafood while chilling at the beach you might consider visiting this city.
Catfish business in Mati City
The city of Mati has a lot of various businesses ranging from small scale to large one. One of the known businesses in Mati city is catfish growing/farming mainly because of the tropical weather in this city which is good in nurturing catfish.
That’s why we aim to reach those hito (catfish) farmers/ growers to introduce them to our high-quality fry and fingerlings and help them receive a better financial return. Also, we want catfish delicacies to be known in this city.
10 Reasons Why Mati City Catfish Growers
- Because our farm supplies high quality fry and fingerlings to all areas in Davao region.
- Our fry and fingerlings are guaranteed with fast growth, bigger catfish, low mortality rate and a better for your financial return.
- A lot of bigger catfish farms trust and recommend our fry and fingerlings, including the catfish farmer/grower and some business in Los Amigos which is the catfish center in Davao city.
- You don’t have to go to our place to buy our fingerlings, because we can deliver it at your location but due to COVID19 pandemic, we ask our buyers for a minimum order.
- If you are a beginner or planning to enter the catfish business we can give you some tips and tricks on how to nurture our fry and fingerlings to ensure a good financial return.
- If you are a catfish grower/ farmer who is having a hard time growing your catfish, worry no more because you can just order from us and we will intensively take good care of the fingerlings for up to 15 days. This will save you a lot of time, and headache.
- If you have a seafood restaurant and are looking for high quality and tasty catfish we have what you’re looking for.
- We received a lot of positive feedback and recommendations from our clients.
- Our fry and fingerlings were nurtured carefully to ensure producing high-quality catfish.
- All methods that have been used to nurture the fingerlings and fry were all backed with research.